Bi-Lingual Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative
The Total Defense Customer Support team seeks an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Desktop / Customer Support Specialist with a passion to help customers. This is a unique role that requires a blend of desktop support experience along with strong customer service skills. The right candidate will be able to troubleshoot technical issues as well as resolve customer care related inquiries while delivering a great customer experience. If you are looking to learn and grow in a role, then this position is for you. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Hauppauge, New York.
The team consists of highly motivated, smart, hard-working individuals working in a fast-paced inbound call center environment. We believe that the person answering the phone should completely understand the product and be able to resolve a customer’s technical and/or customer care related issues 99% of the time while delighting customers every step of the way.
Job Related Personal Characteristics:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude and ability to quickly build rapport with a customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and adapt to changing situations
- Knowledge of anti-virus software
- Advanced Windows, Mac and Android system and application knowledge
- Ability to work well within a team
- Deliver a great customer experience - we measure customer satisfaction in every interaction
- Answer phone in an inbound high volume call center environment
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and chat
- Assist customers with installation of security software and removal of conflicting software
- Assist customers with usage and configuration of security software
- Assist customers with customer care related issues including account, billing and product subscription information
- Provide customers with company, product and service information
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent
- Experience with online ticketing systems
- Experience with providing support via phone, email and chat
- Computer proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support/help desk capacity
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support/help desk capacity
- Previous experience with Zendesk
- Great work environment and company culture
- Drinks, snacks, coffee and weekly lunches provided by the company
- Great healthcare benefits
- 401k with company contributions
- Rewarding culture for high performance
Total Defense is a global leader in Internet security. Total Defense develops Internet and threat management solutions that defend millions of consumers and small businesses across the world. Total Defense offers cutting edge multi-layered protection for PC’s, tablets, and mobile devices that protects against online threats and is easy to install and use. Wherever you are, whatever type of device you’re using to access the Internet, Total Defense provides complete protection, visit totaldefense.com.